How to prepare for #KohawkDay:
1. Join Coe Alumni on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
2. Become a Challenge Leader or Social Ambassador.
3. Share your favorite Coe memory and photo for a chance to be featured on social media for #Kohawkday.
4. Attend a city celebration in Cedar Rapids, Des Moines, the Twin Cities or Chicago.
5. Get your Coe gear and help us spread
crimson and gold cheer on Thursday, April 6. Grab your photos, old and
new, and watch social media for ways to win a #KohawkDay t-shirt.
- Coe spirit group or individual photos
- Throwback Coe photos
- Current campus photos
- Shout-out to your favorite professor or coach
- Coe spirit family photos, including pets