Spring Break 2017 – March 5-8
Join Coe staff from our Alumni Office and Center for Creativity and Careers to network with Coe alumni in Chicago!
- Further expand student and alumni career networking opportunities
- Gain first-hand knowledge of a variety of careers from successful Coe alumni
- Gain exposure to a variety of professional environments and businesses
- Get experience interacting with potential employers at their companies
- Hear first-hand what it’s like to live and work in Chicago
- Gain valuable connections for your own job or graduate school search
- Free time available to explore the Windy City
- Will leave Sunday, March 5 at approximately noon and return Wednesday, March 8, late afternoon
- Experience will include 3 site visits and networking reception
- The average cost for this type of experience would be approximately $300 per student. Our offices have secured outside funding to make this first trip FREE!
- Transportation, lodging, all breakfasts and one evening meal are included
- All other meals are your responsibility
Requirements for Coe in Chicago Externship:
- All participants are required to attend a pre-trip meeting. Date and time to be determined.
Space is limited to 15 students. Apply early!