The Financial Aid Office at Coe is here if you need us.
Please contact our office if you have any questions regarding student loans, grants and/or scholarships you received while attending Coe. We can be reached by email at email@example.com or by telephone at 319-399-8540. You can also feel free to stop in our office. We are happy to assist you!
- What type of loan do I have?
To find out what type of federal government loan (Federal Direct Stafford Loans and Perkins Loans) you have, visit the National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS). Their website is www.nslds.ed.gov. (Note that you will need a Federal Student Aid ID (FSAID) to access your information. The FSAID website is https://fsaid.ed.gov/npas/index.htm)
- Where can I go to get answers to my student loan questions?
Get all the information you need to manage repayment of your federal student loans at http://studentaid.ed.gov/repay-loans.
- I have a Federal Perkins, Coe Canfield and/or Coe McElroy Loan from Coe College. Who do I contact if I have questions about these loans?
Coe has a Servicer for these loans. The company is Heartland/ECSI and their contact information is:
Educational Computer Systems, Inc. (ECSI)
- The Ombudsman Group is dedicated to helping resolve disputes related to Direct Loans, Federal Family Education Loan (FFEL) Program loans, Guaranteed Student Loans, and Perkins Loans.
Please use the following to contact the FSA Student Loan Ombudsman Group.
Mail: FSA Ombudsman Group
P.O. Box 1843
Monticello, KY 42633
- Don't be a victim of a scam.
Please read the following blog to educate yourself today. http://blog.ed.gov/2016/01/dont-be-fooled-you-never-have-to-pay-for-student-loan-help/
Remember, you can contact us anytime. Our office hours are 8:00 a.m. until 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.